SAVE UP TO 50%
HONEYWELL MILLER FALCON EDGE SELF-RETRACTING LIFELINES*
Do you know where your edges are?
In work environments of every variety, edges at height are much more common than people are aware of. Simply look around any construction site and note the many different edges that exist such as edges of a floor, roof or formwork.
CSA’s New Safety Standard
As awareness of this threat is increasingly on the rise, new safety standards have been defined. The most stringent is CSA Z259.2.2-17 which requires leading edge connecting devices to meet criteria such as:
- Edge radius as sharp as 0.010 in (0.26mm)
- Safe for users connected at foot level
- Used anytime the device is anchored below the harness back D-ring or the lifeline comes in contact with an edge or surface
Talk to our Fall Protection expert today at 587-341-1486. We can walk you through the ins and outs of your specific application and offer you helpful insightful safety tips to ensure maximum worker safety.
Nearly indestructible, the high impact-resistant nylon housing withstands the harsh rigours of the toughest applications. The lightest, most rugged line of composite retractables are designed with smooth, round edges to increase durability.
- Lifetime housing guarantee when used under typical working conditions
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs
- Dual-swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models maximize user mobility
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry bushing and lifeline for smooth operation with less drag
- Falcon Edge SRLs include an integral shock absorber for leading edge and foot level tie-off applications
- Certified to ANSI Z359.14 SRL-LE Class B & CSA Z259.2.2-17 Class SRL-LE
The versatility You need. The safety you depend on. The Falcon Edge SRL has you covered!
Integral Shock Absorber
Integral shock absorber connected to the worker ensures the lifeline is kept intact if a fall were to occur over an edge to increase safety
Enhanced Impact Resistant Nylon Housing
Withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications for increased durability to extend service life and to lower cost of ownership
Unique Side Payout Design
Reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable providing smooth operation with less drag to increase user mobility. Internal entry guide bushing and roller prevent cable from cutting into housing for increased durability
Durable Shock Absorber Cover
Ballistic nylon shock absorber cover for increased durability (flame retardant shock absorber cover for welding applications also available).
Dual swivels at top of unit and on snap hook increase mobility and minimize lifeline from twisting during use
Steel Double Locking Carabiner
Steel carabiner (and tagline) included for easier connection and installation.
*Offer expires September 30, 2020