RETURN POLICY FOR ONLINE AND STANDARD ORDERS
Last updated: September 2, 2022
Product received in an unsatisfactory condition including physically damaged, non-functioning, missing components or if different from the description and/or part number order, may be exchanged for an equivalent product within 30 days of purchase. The exchange will be processed based on the following criteria:
- It was determined by Concept Controls that the product is damaged, defective, non-functioning or has missing components before being received by the customer. The product shipped has not been swapped with a different product (i.e., different part numbers or serial numbers)
- The product is returned with all packaging and components it was originally shipped with (Including all accessories, spare parts, and manuals)
All costs associated with the exchange will be done at Concept Controls’ expense. Including shipping and administration costs.
For product that has ceased working to specifications after 30 days from purchase, but still within the warranty period for that particular product, Concept Controls reserves the right to determine if the product can be serviced based on the following criteria:
- Issue and root cause discovered with the product
- Cost of the product
- Size of the product
- Installation status
All costs associated with the service or exchange of a warranty related defect will be done at Concept Controls’ expense, including service time, travel expenses, shipping, and administration costs.
Customers looking to exchange or return a product for reasons not mentioned above, can do so within 30 days of purchase. Concept Controls reserves the right to enforce the below criteria for the exchange or returned product:
- All shipping related costs to be charged to the customer using their preferred shipping preferences
- A 20% restocking fee to be charged to the customer to account for administration costs associated with the exchange or return (20% of the original gross product cost, excluding the original shipping costs and taxes)
- All products must be unused and in its original packaging to be eligible for an exchange or return
Any exclusions to the above criteria must be pre-approved by an authorized Concept Controls representative.
To initiate an exchange or return, enter a return form on the Concept Control website hyperlink or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice, order number, or purchase order. We will respond within 48 hours of your request.